- Great Promotions
- Mobile Friendly
- Great Support
- Lots of Videoslots
- Live Casino
- Awesome Promotions
- Great Support
- Mobile Friendly
- Lots of Casino Games
- Great Bonuses
- Mobile Friendly
The All Irish Casino Roulette gives the opportunity to all online players of All Irish Casino com to play their favourite game of Roulette from the comfort of their home. Although some times, due to various factors, players may find it hard to travel to the land-based casinos in their country, All Irish Casino com has been able to make the travelling easier by making the casino travel to the players. The online version of Roulette is the same as the land-based Roulette game and there is no difference so that all players can feel as if they are playing in the casino itself. Other All Irish Casino com Games on offer at All Irish Casino com are All Irish Casino Slots and All Irish Casino Blackjack amongst many many more.
Roulette has always been among the most favoured games in casinos. It provides a fun and exciting game of chance based on predictions the players must bet on. The online casino is no different to the actual Roulette game being played in land-based casinos. The reason for this is that All Irish Casino com offers a live transmission of an actual Roulette game from the Portomaso Casino in Malta. The live feed sends off its live transmission to All Irish Casino com and this way all online players can view and play with the dealers who are spinning the ball from the Portomaso Casino. The online players may view the dealer and the actual spinning roulette wheel on a small screen on the right hand side of the computer screen. The rest of the screen shows a copy of an actual Roulette table however the wheel will not be shown. The version of Roulette being transmitted and available online is the European Roulette following the European rules whereby the number zero (0) is the colour green.
The way Roulette is played is simple and the aim is easy to understand. The basic aim is for players to predict on which number the spinning ball will fall onto the numbered spinning wheel. Through a given period of time, a player is given a chance to place bets on the numbered table where he / she predict the winning number may be. When the time has run out, the dealer will then spin the ball in the opposite direction of the spinning wheel. The little white ball will eventually begin to slow down and will eventually drop into a numbered slot in the wheel. When the ball has dropped and the player’s bet matches the winning number, then the player will receive the winnings according the bet he / she made and the terms and conditions of the game.
A player may place a bet on the roulette table in nine distinct different ways. Each position has different odds and pay out and are placed as follows:
– Straight up = covers a single number when placed directly on any single number. Its odds are 35 to 1
– Split Bet = covers 2 adjacent numbers when placed on the line between any two numbers. The odds are 17 to 1
– Street = covers 3 adjacent numbers when placed at the end of any row of numbers or the corner where the zero meets with the2 or the 3 pr the 2 and the 1. Odds are 11 to 1
– Corner = covers 4 adjacent numbers when placed at the corner where four numbers meet. The odds are 8 to 1.
– Six-line = covers six adjacent numbers when placed at the end of the two rows at the intersection between them. The odds are 5 to 1.
– Column = covers all numbers in the selected column when placed in one of the boxes marked at the end of the columns (marked 2 to 1) – the xero is not covered by any of the columns. The odds are 2 to 1
– Dozen = covers all numbers in the selected dozen when placed in one of the three boxes marked ‘1st dozen’, ‘2nd dozen’ or ‘3rd dozen’. Odds are 2 to 1
– Red or Black = covers all the red number or all the black number when placed on the box marked with the red or black colours. The odds are 2 to 1.
– Odd or Even = covers all odd or even number when placed in the marked ‘Odd’ and ‘Even’ boxes. The odds are 1 to 1.
– Low or High = covers all numbers between 1 and 18 or all numbers between 19 and 36 when placed in the boxed marked as mentioned. The odds are 1 to 1.
– Neighbours = covers a number on the wheel, plus the two numbers on the left side of the number and the two numbers on the right side of the number when placed on a single number on the section on the far left of the table.
– Serie 0/2/3 = This covers a nine piece bet when placed in the Neighbours section when selecting Serie 0/2/3
– Orphans = covers a five piece bet when placed in the neighbours section indicating ‘Orphans’
– Serie 5/8 = coversa six piece bet when placed in the neighbours section when selecting ‘Serie 5/8’
– Zero= covers a four piece bet when placed in the Neighbours section indicated by ‘Zero’
A player may choose to play with virtual money should he / she not be ready to play with real money. This is possible by selecting the game the player wishes to play without logging in or registering and an amount of 5000 virtual Euro is automatically given out to the player. The best part about this is that this amount can be renewed at any time every time the game is renewed.
There is always assistance in relation to the games being played either through contact with the customer care department via telephone, email or live chat. The player’s gaming transactions are saved and placed in order of play in each player’s account and can be referred to whenever needed. The information is only available to be seen by the player himself or as a reference by All Irish Casino com.